RTC Forums
April 24, 2024, 01:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Rtcscript application case,I plan to make an English version,does anyone need it  (Read 18252 times)
Star5
RTC Expired

« on: August 10, 2018, 09:26:45 AM »

Rtcscript application case, I plan to make an English version, does anyone need it?

WebPascal is a solution for developing websites using Delphi. It is compatible with mainstream web front-end frameworks, enabling Delphi programmers to easily develop HTTP-based applications such as Web sites, Web applications, WebAPI, JsonAPI, and supports HTTPS (SSL/TLS).

ps:Free Bootstrap Admin Template https://adminlte.io/

Realthinclient(rtcscript)+SecureBlackbox(dvssl)+NativeExcel
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 09:27:53 AM »

Maybe I should not post such a post, you can delete it. Grin
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 09:57:54 AM »

What do you mean by "does anyone need it"?

Also, how are the screenshots which you've posted related to your product?

PS. We don't mind posts with use-cases of the RTC SDK, so ... feel free to post more info.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 11:43:22 AM »

This is the effect of the web product using rtcscript.
Use rtc to provide web services, rtcscript to implement script support, plus some built-in functions to implement a product framework similar to php+apache, the front end can apply any web page template,You can also provide background support for your mobile app.
I have already developed a number of web products using this model. I am considering commercializing this model to see if anyone is interested in it. I want to sell it.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 11:47:09 AM »

It is recommended to set up a product discussion area for rtc users to make the forum active. Cheesy
AndreFM
RTC Expired

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 01:59:26 AM »

Star5, I would say you are doing something similar to what Intraweb (with Bootstrap) can do, right?

First would be good to see in English as people would probably understand better, but it also actually just shows that you are developing HTTP-based application.
I believe there would be interest (at least from me) as I started looking at Intraweb to do something similar, but prefer to stick with RTC. Don't think it is that hard, but just didn't started making some attempts with RTC yet.

I think at the end it will depend on price as RTC + SecureBlackbox alone are already not that cheap. And any documentation or code comments should be in English of course.

Are you using Webpascal? Because you mentioned and later at end you wrote Realthinclient(rtcscript)+SecureBlackbox(dvssl)+NativeExcel. Not sure why NativeExcel is there, but I believe it would to export excel reports.

I can also see that you use SecureBlackbox which is an alternative to StreamSec (nothing against, but price is also high and I don't think they support Linux), but I still would prefer if someone could try using SecureBridge from DevArt as the price is cheaper than other alternatives and works for all platforms.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 03:44:06 AM »

Star5, I would say you are doing something similar to what Intraweb (with Bootstrap) can do, right?

First would be good to see in English as people would probably understand better, but it also actually just shows that you are developing HTTP-based application.
I believe there would be interest (at least from me) as I started looking at Intraweb to do something similar, but prefer to stick with RTC. Don't think it is that hard, but just didn't started making some attempts with RTC yet.

I think at the end it will depend on price as RTC + SecureBlackbox alone are already not that cheap. And any documentation or code comments should be in English of course.

Are you using Webpascal? Because you mentioned and later at end you wrote Realthinclient(rtcscript)+SecureBlackbox(dvssl)+NativeExcel. Not sure why NativeExcel is there, but I believe it would to export excel reports.

I can also see that you use SecureBlackbox which is an alternative to StreamSec (nothing against, but price is also high and I don't think they support Linux), but I still would prefer if someone could try using SecureBridge from DevArt as the price is cheaper than other alternatives and works for all platforms.

I have tried StreamSec about the loading of the dvssl certificate, but there are always some problems that can't be solved, so I used SecureBlackbox, yes, it is expensive, and after the 15th edition is purchased, the 16th version needs to be re-purchased; (, SecureBridge I I haven't tried it yet, I will try it later.In fact, rtc support http.sys can continue to improve, it can save the cost of the certificate component.
I like the form of pure scripts, which makes it easier to maintain.In fact, webpascal has been developed and maintained for more than 2 years. It is perfected in the actual project. It is currently version 3.2. I think it has perfect web development capabilities.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 04:23:58 AM »

I recorded a small video, you can see the running mode and script style of webpascal.

https://www.offeu.com/t.swf

or download wmv : https://www.offeu.com/t.wmv
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 12:01:00 PM »

The English version is being produced, the interface and logs are complete, and presentations and documentation are being produced.

AndreFM
RTC Expired

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 10:46:31 PM »

Great. Waiting to see the final product
mkurnia
RTC Expired

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 03:10:26 AM »

I am waiting for the great results of the English version.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 02:11:47 PM »

This is an example of using a web page template,Please read the readme.txt after downloading.
https://www.offeu.com/WebpascalFree3.2_AdminLTE_en.zip
Online experience: http://offeu.com:8888   account admin password admin

This is a complete zip file. After downloading, please read the basic tutorials and documentation in the doc directory.
https://www.offeu.com/WebpascalFree3.2en.zip

The official website is still in production. For the time being, you can't get more help. Please read the tutorials and documentation in the doc directory first.

Webpascal is free, please feel free to use it, no functional restrictions, webpascal will provide services in the form of source code sales.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 02:22:08 PM »

I registered the domain name webpascal.com as the official website of webpascal, I am making the official website, welcome to pay attention to it, happy weekend!
AndreFM
RTC Expired

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 12:03:09 AM »

Thx will try.
Just suggest you to improve the performance from your hosting, because the downloading of files which are quite small are taking very long.
Star5
RTC Expired

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 03:08:50 AM »

Thx will try.
Just suggest you to improve the performance from your hosting, because the downloading of files which are quite small are taking very long.
Ok, I have already purchased the space at 'vultr.com' and will bind 'webpascal.com' to this space. Please wait for me to complete the official website.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: