RTC Forums
April 25, 2024, 03:01:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SecureBridge through RTC  (Read 4002 times)
Stemon
RTC Expired

« on: May 22, 2018, 05:03:43 PM »

Hi,
there a way for using SecureBridge (Devart) through RTC?
I want use RTC client and server for several services and functions, in a standard RTC way;
 But I use also Securebridge for Db connection in the same client and server application, using 2 different ports;
There is a way for "route" Securebridge TCP traffic request through RTC client and reverse in server? So I can use only one http port?
Thanks!

D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:18 PM »

I'm not familiar with the 3rd-party product you are referring to in your question, but ... if you are looking for a way to route HTTP-based traffic (not just any TCP traffic, but ONLY traffic using "HTTP" at its code), then check "Load Balancer" and "Data Router" projects in the "Examples" folder.

PS. If the product whose traffic you want to route is NOT based on HTTP, then you will NOT be able to use RTC components for the job.
Stemon
RTC Expired

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 09:27:25 AM »

Hi Daniel,
SecureBridge use TCP traffic, but it have optional HTTP tunnel properties (with username and password properties) that call url "server/tunnel.php" as gateway.
There is a way for use RTC server instead their tunnel.php?
In this manner I can use only RTC on server (port 80) for the standard services and for tunnelling?
Thanks in advance!!!
Stefano
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 09:31:31 AM »

RTC does NOT have any components nor examples for HTTP-to-TCP tunneling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: