RTC Forums
April 20, 2024, 03:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: auto create a chatrom  (Read 4761 times)
fisker
RTC License

« on: April 10, 2018, 05:12:42 PM »

If I like to auto create a chatrom that all user are add to add login how to do this if we use this sample 
RealThinClientSDK_v924\Examples\GateChatClient

Best regards
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »

What do you mean by a "chatroom"? An actual form with a Memo and an Edit field where all users will land immediately after logging in to the Gateway, so they can immediately start sending messages to all other users logged in to the same Gateway and will be receiving all messages sent by any other user?
fisker
RTC License

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 08:21:42 PM »

Yes Like that ..
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 09:17:49 PM »

Sorry, but the "GateChatClient" doesn't work like that. In that particular Example, every "chatroom" has a user associated with it (as a "chatroom" owner). If you want a "lobby room" where everyone joins automatically and immediately starts receiving all messages and can send messages to everyone else, you will need to use a different approach.
fisker
RTC License

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 11:14:10 AM »

If i make a app that will be Chat master that will connect to the proxy first.
and after that clients will connect to the proxy and it will Wright to the same lobby how to do that 

are you able to point me a direction to a different approach than the GateChatClient
i am usinge the RTC-Portal-VCL-master procedure to day

Best regards
Ole
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 12:09:24 PM »

I'm sorry, but there are no "Chat" components in the RTC SDK and there are no ready-to-use examples which handle your specific case, so ... there is nothing I can "point you at".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: