RTC Forums
April 18, 2024, 04:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Position.Point does not exist ERROR MESSAGE  (Read 4207 times)
Aeter
RTC Expired

« on: March 15, 2018, 03:26:01 PM »

Hi,
I'm trying to deploy the "iosAppClient" application example to my IOS Simulator.
The project compile successfully but when I run the project I get the error above.

I suppose the problem is in ".lfm" file.

What i have to do for run the project correctly?
I have to replace "Position.Point"  Property?

Thanks in Advance.
Matteo
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 04:10:48 PM »

This looks like an error message related to FireMonkey components. It is not related to the RTC SDK. Some Demos will only compile with some versions of FireMonkey, but will requite modifications if you want to compile them with another FireMonkey version.
Aeter
RTC Expired

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 04:49:23 PM »

Hi,
I'm using RTC 9.0.2 and i'm compiling with Delphi berlin.
Can you please confirm that you example app compile with delphi berlin or is compliance only for tokio version?
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 04:56:38 PM »

There are different Examples for different Delphi versions. The "6) Examples" section in the "Readme.txt" file lists Project Groups and their compatibility with each Delphi version. Here is a copy/paste from the Readme file listing Project Groups related to FireMonkey demos ...

* Examples\SDKDemos_FMX - Demos using FMX (Delphi XE2) with the rtcSDK(D).dpk
  * Examples\SDKDemos_FMX_DBA - Demos using FMX (Delphi XE2) with the rtcSDK(D).dpk and rtcSDK(D)_DBA.dpk
  * Examples\SDKDemos_FMX2 - Demos using FMX2 (Delphi XE3 - XE7) with the rtcSDK(D).dpk
  * Examples\SDKDemos_FMX3 - Demos using FMX3 (Delphi XE8 and later) with the rtcSDK(D).dpk

The "iosAppClient" Project is for Delphi XE2 and is included in the Examples\SDKDemos_FMX project group. If you are looking for Projects which should compile out-of-the-box with Delphi XE8 and later, open the Examples\SDKDemos_FMX3 project group and you will see the list of compatible FireMonkey Projects.

Please note that the most components from the RTC SDK are compatible with all Delphi version (from Delphi 7 to Delphi 10.2 Tokyo) and all the code related to the RTC SDK can be used on all supported in basically the same way, so do NOT hesitate to learn from Examples using the VCL. Even though you won't be able to compile VCL examples on other platforms (because the VCL only compiles for Windows), all RTC-related code used in these examples should work the same with FireMonkey and can therefor be used on all platforms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: