RTC Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:59:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOT Found (InputStreamDataReceived and InternalResetInput)  (Read 3081 times)
ISIGest
RTC Expired

« on: August 02, 2017, 04:36:13 PM »

Hi Danijel,
in my log I always got this exceptions:
NOT Found @120(InputStreamDataReceived) #810142{50248}.
NOT Found @105(InternalResetInput) #810142{50248}.

but I don't know what is this...
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »

These log entris are created by the Gateway component (TRtcGateway and TRtcHttpGateway) if data is being processed for a Client whose UID was not found, probably because the Gateway has already logged the Client out.

This could happen if a Client got disconnected and did NOT return before the timeout specified in Gateway parameters (see "rtcGateConst.pas" unit), or if a Client has closed its connection to the Gateway and then used a new connection to get a new UID, before the Gateway managed to process all packages received through the old connection (using the old UID). In either case, this should be handled automatically - by the Client requesting a new UID (if AutoLogin=TRUE), or ... logging out (if AutoLogin=FALSE).

If this happens often, the most likely reason would be a Client with poor connection to the Gateway, or a Gateway with insufficient bandwidth and/or CPU power to handle the load from all the connected Clients.

If it only happens occasionally, it could also be caused by Clients losing internet connection, or due to higher than usual loads at peak times, when a lot of Clients are sending and receiving data through the Gateway at the same time, flooding the network and causing some Clients to lose connections.

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: