RTC Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:58:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRtcHttpClient: problem connecting via SSL when using CryptPlugin (StreamSecII)  (Read 3216 times)
Imagine

« on: June 24, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »

Hi

I'm using RTC v6.42 and StreamSec v2.3.1.268. For some reason TRtcHttpClient isn't able to connect when I'm using CryptPlugin.

To be more specific - I've modified "RTC File Client Demo" by replacing certificate files (root.cer, client.pfx) with the ones I need to access a site behind HTTPS. When I visit the site with browser (Chrome) I get proper response after specifying the certificate. However, when using RTC/StreamSecII, the client (TRtcHttpClient) isn't able to connect when I click the "Connect" button on the demo form. If I disable CryptPlugin (using the "CryptPlugin (use SSL)" checkbox), the client connects successfully and is also able to return a response when I click the "POST" button.

I've played around with different settings ("Auto-Connect", "Blocking" etc.) but it doesn't make a difference. Certificates get loaded properly, as far as I can tell, since I don't get any exception with StreamSec's "AddCertificate" and "ImportFromPFX" methods (of "TSimpleTLSInternalServer").

What should I do next in order to determine what's causing the problem?

Thanks.
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 12:31:00 PM »

Please contact StreamSec support with all questions related to the use of StreamSec components.

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: