RTC Forums
May 15, 2024, 11:49:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SDKPackages_Main.groupproj  (Read 3937 times)
dpcroghan
RTC Expired

« on: August 07, 2015, 05:17:12 PM »

Hi Danijel,

Have you purposely stopped including the SDKPackages_Main.groupproj file in the RTC SDK zips? The group project files are not in the last two releases. Just an FYI, as the ReadMe.txt instructions still refer to it.

Ric
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 05:24:43 PM »

"Readme.txt" file reffers to "bpg" files (Project Groups), which are still included in the ZIP. "groupproj" files (if included in some previous updates) were NOT supposed to be there, but they will be automatically created by Delphi from ".bpg" files (when open and saved).

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
dpcroghan
RTC Expired

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 05:34:44 PM »

I had RTC SDK installed in XE7. I made another folder named differently for XE8 and installed the components. Now when I open a XE7 project with RTC components I get a access violation error about bds.exe. I need to have the ability to run XE7 and XE8 until my XE8 development environment is fully built. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ric

D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 05:39:16 PM »

Use different packages for each Delphi version. In addition to the standard packages (which you have probably been using so far with Delphi XE7), there are also "X2" and "X3" packages included. Just pick one of them for Delphi XE8.

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
dpcroghan
RTC Expired

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 06:08:29 PM »

Thank you that worked.

Ric
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: