RTC Forums
May 05, 2024, 11:33:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error during compilation  (Read 3273 times)
treebyte_srl
RTC License

« on: January 07, 2016, 12:20:33 PM »

Hello,

Delphi XE7, RTC v6.57, Windows 8.1.

I reopened a project to make some changes after few months.
When I try to compile or build, I have the following error:

[dcc32 Fatal Error] rtcInfo.pas(51): F1026 File not found: 'D:\treebyte\poslive\v159\source\poslivewebservice\Classes.dcu'

In a few words, the uses clause in rtcInfo.pas doesn't recognize the units Classes, SysUtils and Variants.

It seems that all library paths are correctly set.

Previously, I've never got this problems, and I made a series of compilation and builds.
But, I've always worked with 32-bit settings, whereas this time I try to make a 64-bit compilation for the first time.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem ? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the components, but never changes.

Thanks in advice

Giuseppe Garzotto
D.Tkalcec (RTC)
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 12:35:59 PM »

1. When working with multiple target platforms, always use BUILD instead of COMPILE, to make sure that all DCU files will be recompiled for the currently selected target platform.

2. In Delphi, in the Tools / Options menu, under Environment Options / Delphi Options / Library, check if you have "System" in the "Unit scope Names" list for the platform you are targeting.

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
treebyte_srl
RTC License

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 02:28:31 PM »

Hello,

2. In Delphi, in the Tools / Options menu, under Environment Options / Delphi Options / Library, check if you have "System" in the "Unit scope Names" list for the platform you are targeting.

The problem was here, I accidentally overwrite previous settings and lost the scope names.

Thanks a lot

Giuseppe Garzotto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: